Id: BUSDEVASSUSA Division: Sales Unit: Outside sales Asset Classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currency, Volatility, Cryptocurrency Title: Business Development Associate Level: Associate Schedule Type: Full Time Employment Type: Employee / Independent Contractor Location: Multiple
What we do
Bluesky Capital's Sales division has the main objective of developing the business by establishing key relationships with new clients and partners around the globe. Our business development professionals work both for the Investment Management and the Trading unit. Our clients mainly include HNWI's, family offices, and fund of funds on the Investment Management side, and cryptocurrency exchanges and token projects on the Trading side.
Our Business Development professionals play an essential role in our company. They help identify and establish a long-term relationship with new clients and partners. They attend and speak at conferences and industry events and network with peers in the sector. They possess great communication, social, and business skills.
- Find contacts of new potential clients through public sources
- Attend and speak at industry conferences and networking events
- Conduct meetings with potential clients and partners
- Coordinate with inbound sales team to manage relationships with prospects
- Undergraduate degree or MBA from top university in Engineering, Marketing, or Communications
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good presence
- Ability to work independently and on a flexible schedule
- Must have Series 3 license with the NFA or pass related exam for roles based in the United States
- Possess applicable licenses for roles based outside the United States
- Prior experience in a sales / business development role in a financial institution or consulting company
- Experience with CRM software, such as Hubspot CRM
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a global quantitative investment manager and proprietary trader. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in New York, we have a presence in the USA and China. We generate income from our proprietary quantitative trading activities and help our clients achieve long-term superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return investment products. We invest in all asset classes, including Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currencies, Volatility, and Cryptocurrencies.
We believe that the success of our company mainly depends on the quality of our team. For this reason, we make sure to hire the best talent we can and provide the resources and support that enable them to operate at their full potential. Most of our people hold advanced degree from top tier universities or come from leading financial organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email specifying the job posting id with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.