We are looking for a business development associate who can help our team grow our assets under management and client base in the Asian market. The ideal candidate has experience dealing with a sophisticated clientele, and connections with HNW individuals, family offices, and institutional investors, acquired as a broker-dealer in an investment bank, as an independent marketer, or as a salesperson in the investment management industry.
- Raise capital in order to grow our assets under management
- Establish new relationships with individual and institutional investors in order to increase our recognition and potential for generating revenues
Competencies & Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented person, able to achieve results
- Strong attention to details, with capability of dealing with a sophisticated and demanding clientele
- Ability to establish meaningful relationships with clients
- Willingness to travel
- Capable of working under minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree
- License to act as a broker-dealer to contact accredited investors for regulatory purposes
- Prior experience in a similar position in the investment management industry is a plus
Opportunities available throughout Asia, with a primary focus on Singapore.
Very competitive compensation, dependent on the amount of assets raised for the company.
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a quantitative alternative investment manager. It currently offers a quant global macro fund, trading all asset classes across the global financial markets. The company serves high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and institutional investors around the world. The firmís mission is to apply the scientific method and sophisticated quantitative techniques to deliver consistent and superior risk-adjusted returns to investors in the companyís funds.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.