Id: QDEVEMMINTUSA Division: Trading Unit: Electronic Market Making Asset classes: Cryptocurrency Title: Quantitative Developer Level: Analyst Schedule Type: Full Time Employment type: Summer Internship Location: New York (remote) Period: June - August 2020
What we do
Bluesky Capital's Trading division trades the firm's proprietary capital in a variety of investment products. Our cryptocurrency division is looking for a quantitative developer to expand its trading activities in the crypto market.
Our quantitative developers play a vital role in our company. They develop and constantly improve our proprietary low-latency trading technology. They work closely with quant researchers and traders to implement our trading strategies as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Develop low-latency trading technology and integrations to various cryptocurrency exchanges
- Write production quality code to integrate new trading strategies in our current set
- Monitor the performance of the strategies deployed into production
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree from top university in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related area
- Excellent knowledge and prior hands-on experience with Python or Matlab
- Experience with low-latency programming C++
- Ability to work independently on both short and long-term projects
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously and on short-term notice
- Experience with Linux
- Knowledge of networking protocols and REST / Websocket / FIX
- Prior work experience in a trading or investment management environment is a plus
- Prior experience in cryptocurrency trading
- Prior experience with Chinese futures or stocks
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a global quantitative investment manager and proprietary trader. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in New York, we have a presence in the USA and China. We generate income from our proprietary quantitative trading activities and help our clients achieve long-term superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return investment products. We invest in all asset classes, including Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currencies, Volatility, and Cryptocurrencies.
We believe that the success of our company mainly depends on the quality of our team. For this reason, we make sure to hire the best talent we can and provide the resources and support that enable them to operate at their full potential. Most of our people hold advanced degree from top tier universities or come from leading financial organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email specifying the job posting id with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.