Id: QUANTMARINTUSA Division: Marketing Unit: Investment Management Asset Classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currency, Volatility, Cryptocurrency Title: Quantitative Marketing Analyst Level: Analyst Schedule Type: Full Time Employment type: Summer Internship Location: New York (remote) Period: June - August 2020
What we do
Bluesky Capital's Investment Management division helps individual and institutional investors achieve superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return products. We invest in all asset classes through a variety of investment strategies, ranging from long to short term. Over the past 4 years, we managed to deliver to our clients a consistent track record of superior risk-adjusted returns both in quiet and volatile market conditions.
Our quantitative marketing analyst use cutting-edge machine-learning and statistical tools to find insights in complex data. They will produce periodic quantitative research report for public distribution to our current and prospective investors. They will also perform advanced SEO techniques to help our website ranking on Google, and post insights on social media platforms to increase our brand recognition.
- Analyze data on different asset classes using statistical and machine-learning techniques to find insights
- Write findings in quantitative research reports for public distribution to current and potential clients on our website and newsletter
- Find relevant topics to analyze based on current market conditions, news, and SEO needs
- Utilize SEO techniques to produce research reports that will help rank on Google
- Post published research report on company’s social media accounts, blog, and periodic newsletter
- Utilize scripts to parse websites and unstructured data to retrieve contact info of potential clients
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree from top university in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related area
- Knowledge and prior hands-on experience with data analysis with Python (Pandas) or Matlab
- Experience with Excel
- Knowledge of statistical tools and machine learning techniques
- Good writing and communication ability
- Ability to work independently on both short and long-term projects
- Prior experience in writing research reports for a bank or research company
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Prior blogging experience in Wordpress
- Experience with content management on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Experience with Beatiful Soup in Python
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a global quantitative investment manager and proprietary trader. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in New York, we have a presence in the USA and China. We generate income from our proprietary quantitative trading activities and help our clients achieve long-term superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return investment products. We invest in all asset classes, including Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currencies, Volatility, and Cryptocurrencies.
We believe that the success of our company mainly depends on the quality of our team. For this reason, we make sure to hire the best talent we can and provide the resources and support that enable them to operate at their full potential. Most of our people hold advanced degree from top tier universities or come from leading financial organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email specifying the job posting id with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.