Id: QRESIMINTUSA Division: Investment Management Unit: Systematic Crypto / Chinese futures Asset Classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currency, Volatility, Cryptocurrency Title: Quantitative Researcher Level: Analyst Schedule Type: Full Time Employment Type: Summer Internship Location: New York (remote) Period: June - August 2020
What we do
Bluesky Capital's Investment Management division helps individual and institutional investors achieve superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return products. We invest in all asset classes through a variety of investment strategies, ranging from long to short term. Over the past 4 years, we managed to deliver to our clients a consistent track record of superior risk-adjusted returns both in quiet and volatile market conditions.
Our quantitative researchers play a vital role in our company. They use cutting-edge machine-learning and statistical tools on huge amounts of data to find profitable patterns and develop models for our fully systematic investment and trading strategies.
- Analyze data using statistical and machine-learning techniques to identify profitable patterns
- Retrieve and clean data from various traditional and cryptocurrency exchanges
- Write production quality code to integrate new trading strategies in our current set
- Monitor the performance of the strategies deployed into production
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree from top university in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related area
- Excellent knowledge and prior hands-on experience with Python or Matlab
- Knowledge of statistical tools and machine learning techniques
- Creative thinkers who are passionate about trading and solving challenging problems
- Ability to work independently on both short and long-term projects
- Knowledge of C++ and Linux
- Prior work experience in a trading or investment management environment is a plus
- Prior experience in cryptocurrency trading
- Prior experience with Chinese futures or stocks
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a global quantitative investment manager and proprietary trader. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in New York, we have a presence in the USA and China. We generate income from our proprietary quantitative trading activities and help our clients achieve long-term superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return investment products. We invest in all asset classes, including Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currencies, Volatility, and Cryptocurrencies.
We believe that the success of our company mainly depends on the quality of our team. For this reason, we make sure to hire the best talent we can and provide the resources and support that enable them to operate at their full potential. Most of our people hold advanced degree from top tier universities or come from leading financial organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email specifying the job posting id with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.