Id: SALANAINTUSA Division: Sales Unit: Inside sales Asset Classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currency, Volatility, Cryptocurrency Title: Sales Analyst Level: Analyst Schedule Type: Full Time Employment type: Trainee Location: New York (remote)
What we do
Bluesky Capital's Sales division has the main objective of finding new clients and maintaining relationships with current ones. Our sales professionals work both for the Investment Management and the Trading units. Our clients mainly include HNWI's, family offices, and fund of funds on the Investment Management side, and cryptocurrency exchanges and token projects on the Trading side.
Our Sales professionals play a vital role in our company. They help identify new clients, reach out to them on various channels, and establish a long-term relationship that could eventually lead to a new client. They attend and speak at conferences and industry events, network with peers in the sector, and establish contact with new clients. They possess good communication abilities and social skills.
- Reach out to prospective clients using various channels, such as email, social media, current network, etc.
- Find contacts of new potential clients through public sources
- Have initial and subsequent sales calls and meetings with prospects
- Periodically follow-up after initial contact made with client
- Prepare periodic investor relations material and presentations on our investment products
- Coordinate with outbound sales team to manage relationships with prospective clients
- Advanced degree or MBA from top university in Engineering, Marketing, or Communications
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good presence
- Ability to work independently and on a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Prior experience in a sales / business development role in a financial institution or consulting company
- Experience with CRM software, such as Hubspot CRM
- Prior experience in making presentation for an investment manager
- Knowledge of Chinese and other languages
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a global quantitative investment manager and proprietary trader. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in New York, we have a presence in the USA and China. We generate income from our proprietary quantitative trading activities and help our clients achieve long-term superior risk-adjusted returns through our absolute return investment products. We invest in all asset classes, including Equity, Fixed Income, Commodities, Currencies, Volatility, and Cryptocurrencies.
We believe that the success of our company mainly depends on the quality of our team. For this reason, we make sure to hire the best talent we can and provide the resources and support that enable them to operate at their full potential. Most of our people hold advanced degree from top tier universities or come from leading financial organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email specifying the job posting id with a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.