Id: TRAASSEMMINT Division: Trading Unit: Electronic Market Making Asset Classes: Cryptocurrency Title: Trading Assistant Level: Analyst, Associate Schedule Type: Full Time Location: Remote Period: August 2020 - Undefined
What we do
Bluesky Capital's Electronic Market Making division trades the firm's proprietary capital and provides liquidity for cryptocurrency exchanges and token projects. Our division is looking for a trading assistant to help us with market-making by monitoring our proprietary trading algorithms and systems.
You will perform an essential role in our Trading division. In particular, you will make sure that all of our trading systems are working as expected, without taking unwanted risks and positions. You will proactively engage with senior traders to guarantee a smooth running of our trading operations and top quality service for our clients. Additionally, by monitoring the market, you will work closely with our quantitative researchers to generate new trading ideas and find new sources of profit.
- Monitor our trading algorithms into a production environment to make sure that everything works as expected
- Manage positions through our trading technology and check that our risk limits are met at all times
- Monitor market activity and provide inputs and trading ideas to our trading team to improve our algorithms and find new profitable strategies
- Work with quantitative developers on trading technology if there is an issue
- Help developing our trading technology and fixing it if you have coding experience
- B.A. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or related area
- Ability to focus for multiple hours in a day
- Attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Being proactive
- Ability to learn quickly
- Coding experience in Python, Matlab, or similar scripting language
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Prior work experience in monitoring and managing risk in a trading or investment management environment
- Prior experience in cryptocurrency trading
About Bluesky Capital
Bluesky Capital is a leading global quantitative investment manager and market maker. On the investment management side, we help high-net worth individuals, family offices, and institutional investors achieve superior risk-adjusted returns under controlled risk limits by deploying capital in public financial products on all major markets across the globe. On the market making side, we empower token projects and exchanges achieve greater organic liquidity, increased trading volume, and higher price by providing liquidity services of the highest quality and value.
Thanks to our presence in the United States, Europe, and Asia, we have the robustness and capability to provide our clients an outstanding level of service through our 24/7 monitoring staff and customer service personnel.
We believe that the success of our company mainly depends on the quality of our team. For this reason, we make sure to hire the best talent we can and provide the resources and support that enable them to operate at their full potential. All of our people hold advanced degrees from top tier universities and have experience from leading financial organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, send an email specifying the job posting id with a copy of your resume to email@example.com or complete the application form below. A member of our team will contact you shortly after if we consider your experience relevant for our position.